www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spotty and Donkey



Watching Shrek and his relationship with Donkey with the kids, made me realise that I have a very similar relationship with our dog, Spotty. He is alternatively fun, annoying, frustrating, stupid, exasperating, funny, loyal, irritating, non judgemental, patient, free spirited, gooby, athletic..... I particularly noted the part of the film when he slinks, ears down, tail down out of Shrek's house after being tossed out. Spotty does this every night, when asked politely to leave the comfort of inside life for a bleak night in his comfy kennel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say great blog!



my web-site http://www.server-konfigurieren.de/mWiki/index.php?title=Most_Effective_Juicers_And_Juicing_Reviews

Anonymous said...

I think everything composed made a great deal of sense.
But, what about this? suppose you composed a catchier post
title? I ain't saying your content is not good, however what if you added something that makes people desire more? I mean "Spotty and Donkey" is a little vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post
titles to grab viewers to open the links. You might try
adding a video or a picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Visit my web site: controlchaostech.com