www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Stressed?? Moi?? Sometimes!!

Your Stress Level is: 59%

You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.
When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.
But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.


I am an intermittent stresser, usually when dealing with my kids in the morning and have spent too much time blogging or doing other things and have to get them moving quickly. I always underestimate time and this can be stressful for me and for them. I release stress by shouting, which makes the kids more stressed. Self perpetuating cycle, I know and I try not to. I think I sometimes stress at work, but work to control it. It shows up there as irritation and sarcasm rather than loud outbursts.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

51% - thanks for this and let's keep a rein on the shouting.

Colin Campbell said...

Yes. I always feel bad afterwards. I just count to three and carry on.