www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bloody Memes Bloody Corporate Presenter

I feel obliged to say up front, that like Tom Paine, I hate these things, so if they come here, I may respond, but there they will die. Sorry. Nothing personal. So Jeremy, here goes.

We're a week into 2007. Do you know what you want to achieve by the end of January? Have you set goals to reach by the end of the first quarter? How is it for you on the morning of January 6th

I am really not a goal setting type of person. This is one of the compromises I make in participating successfully in work.

For January, I have two training assignments for work which have to be finished by then. That is a good goal for me.

For the first quarter, I plan to complete one of my modules for the MBA that I have been working on for the last 10 years. Only a few to go, so time to finish it.

January the 6th dawned warm and a little windy. I am comfortably esconced in front of the computer availing myself of blogger and hanging out with the kids who are watching kids programmes.

1 comment:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

I'm jealous. It's been cold, wet and windy over here!