www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thriller 25 Years On


My American girlfriend bought this in LP format around 25 years ago when I was a poor impoverished student on a trip to Edinburgh. Funny to think that was the highpoint of his career. I liked it then and still like it now and have it as a CD, somewhere in a cardboard box in our shed. Apparently it is popular with a new generation here in Australia with the rerelease near the top of the charts. The music companies must be pretty desperate. Why would you want to mess with a classic. I listened to some of the tracks on the radio this week and it seemed over engineered and flat. I didn't know that Generation Y and the like bought plastic music. I thought they only spent it on ITunes.

2 comments:

Janette Toral said...

Wow that indeed brings back a lot of memories. That album contains so much hits that makes it so cool.

Now I feel bad for misplacing my copy. =(

Play said...

This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good.
satta king
satta bazar