www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Global Warming set to do in Haggis

A belted plaid (rather than a kilt) as worn by...Image via WikipediaThe mighty Scottish Haggis is fighting for its life with lung creepy crawlies lasting the winter better with the warmer weather, reports Scottish Culinary Correspondent, Matt Wardmann.

Bugger. Just toss in a few more spices and cook it a bit longer I say.

We may end up having to move to porridge and whiskey for our Burns nights.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

James Higham said...

We need a Haggis Protection Campaign.

Matt Wardman said...

Being objective, I say make Salmond into a Haggis. T'would keep him slighly quieter.

Matt

Ms Smack said...

I quite liked Haggis when I tried it in Glasgow, many years ago.

Colin Campbell said...

Haggis is remarkably tasty. It is just fine to not ask what it is made from. How many tasty things can we name all the ingredients.

Ms Smack said...

I can only offer one word... OFFAL. I washed it down with Champagne... that really makes everything taste better.

I also had it prepared by old school Glaswegian (sp?) couple. I think I have still have the horrible leather jacket I bought from the Glasgow Markets LOL

Colin Campbell said...

Champagne and Haggis. That is new.